Duroxite? 100 is manufactured by depositing chromium-rich, abrasion-resistant materials on a mild steel base plate using a traditional arc welding process.
The hardfacing overlay plate is suitable for severe abrasive wear and moderate to low impact applications. The multiple-layer overlay is also capable of maintaining full wear resistance up to 350 oC (660oF) and the typical surface hardness of 55 HRC at elevated temperatures up to 540°C (1000°F). Duroxite? 100 is available in single layers or multiple layers up to 20 mm (3/4”) in overlay thickness.
- Same wear resistance guaranteed from surface down to 75% of the overlay
- Optimal carbide composition to provide good combination of wear resistance and homogenous bonding
- Good formability due to staggered cracking pattern on overlay surface
Duroxite? 100 is widely used in the mining, power generation, cement, dredging, steel production, waste handling, glass production, and pulp and paper industries. Some specific applications include:
- Mining: Chutes/hoppers, liners for truck beds, dozer blades, shovel buckets, dragline buckets, excavators
- Cement: Separator guide vanes, discharge cones for clinker storage bins, chutes for sintering ore conveying, outlet ducts for clinker grinding mills, receiving hoppers
- Dredging: Dredging pipes and pumps, suction pipelines, pump discharges
- Steel: Fan blade/housings, coke vibrating screen plates
- Power: Coal handling chutes, coal feeder liners, crusher screen plates, classifier cones, journal liners, silo bunkers